Birthright Israel with QC Hillel
If you are Jewish, between the ages of 18 and 26, and haven't been to Israel on an organized trip since age 18, you can go to Israel with Birthright
- Register now at freeisraeltrip.org/queens and create an account with a non-university (“.edu”) email address. (This will be your user ID.)
- Fill out the general info and submit a $250 refundable deposit. For Trip Selection, choose “Campus Trip” and select the CUNY Queens College Hillel International trip.
- Click the link to confirm your email address in the email from Birthright Israel. Within 24–48 hours, you’ll receive an email from Hillel International with a link to Part 2 to submit health and medical info, make roommate requests, and upload a JPG of your passport.
- Watch for an email to sign up for a 30-minute interview with a member of the Queens College Hillel team. This allows us to get to know you, determine eligibility, and gives you the chance to ask questions.
- QC Hillel lets you sign up for the trip of your choice within the next two seasons! Pending eligibility, your $250 refundable deposit will secure a spot. If you’re applying for a future season, email email@example.com (Note: You can skip Part 2 of the application.)