To enrich the lives of Jewish students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world.
We envision a world in which every Jewish student is inspired to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning and Israel.
We seek to achieve this by:
- Co-Creating meaningful Jewish experiences
- Connecting with students on their own terms
- Embracing both the distinctively Jewish and universally human inherent in Judaism
- Organizing community service and connecting civic engagement with Jewish values
- Promoting Jewish Pluralism and constructive dialogue
- Emphasizing exploration, connection, and education